When it comes to cabinet installation, at NH Woodworks, our installers wear many hats. While installation is certainly a significant aspect of the role, the perfect addition to our family will also embrace custom cabinet building, assemble and fit custom-built cabinets during the building stage, be comfortable taking the lead, and work collaboratively with the team.
THE IDEAL TEAMMATE POSSESSES:
- Proven experience in successful carpentry experience,
- A working knowledge of various hand-held power tools, industrial panel saws, table saws, face frame machines, edge-banding machines, sanders, routers, and various hand tools,
- Attention to detail and meticulous attention to unpacking components with care,
- Ability to decipher pictures and follow instructions,
- Experience fixing decorative and functional embellishments such as plinths, cornices, and under-cabinet lighting.